Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Persona


I personally admit that I tend to be rather attention seeking. Thus, instead of living in a world of denial, this post will instead be the dumping grounds of my shadow; my persona.

I just realized that if I ever encountered my own shadow (Play Persona 4), I would've never admitted that the being in front of me was a part of who I am. Its probably a sad looking thing, loathsome of visage. I can already imagine it, an annoying clingy girl, insinuating that she is yet to be skilled at anything, yet soaking in all the praise like a fat greedy child at a buffet. This imagery alone disgusts me, yet I will continue revealing all the horrors of my shadow.

Stubborn and two-faced, this child coops herself up at home, hating upon anything with defies her philosophy; a bigot, if you insist. Such is the life of a brat who does not know how to dream dreams or challenge limits. Such is the life of a person who stops themselves from getting what they want. This is an internal battle, with said naive child being drowned in self conflict.

Yes, I am a hypocritical, attention seeking brat, however I am willing to accept that.
I am who I am, and I am also willing to take responsibility for the actions I take.

Puppet.

No comments:

Post a Comment