Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Subway bros. B|

F yeah. I don't know why the Battle Subway twins aren't as loved as the other supporting characters of Pokemon, thus I have barged into the net with news of fandom.

Battle Subway twins Ingo and Emmet. Just reading this minor sentence already explains enough; They're twins, they battle at a subway, and battling at ridiculous places just screams out Pokemon. I mean, come on. Battling on a Subway Train. Isn't a train a tad too small? With Pokemon such as a Garbador and Eelektross on the battlefield, shit would certainly go down.

Ever since the Subway twins made their entrance in the parody comic 'Black Adventures', many people have been insisting that Ingo and Emmet are German. I do not mind whatsoever. They do look a tad German.... Its the sideburns.

But I think that the twins are also loveable because of their pretty coat and hats. I like conductor hats, they so cool.
Oh dear. It seems that all this fandom has left me with a slight case of limited vocabulary and fail grammar'ing. Thus I go! :D

Puppet.

No comments:

Post a Comment