Monday, May 9, 2011

The Universe.



So recently, I just watched an episode of "How I met your Mother" on tv and it was basically about Lily waiting to make a decision when 'the universe' shows her a sign. (i.e. When they find a doppelganger of Barney)

Then I started thinking about it. When will the universe come up with my calling? Well, obviously I sounds ridiculous at the moment but hey, ridiculous things happen on this blog when shiz is about to go down.

Moving along, my calling. Right.
This also reminds me about that sermon I listened to the other day at church. The pastor was talking about how God made you as who you are, and you also have to see yourself as how God sees you. But how do I know that I am on the right track?

To be honest I'm tired of wandering around. This year is already horrible as it is. I chose my wrong options and I quit badminton. Who knows what drove me to make those decisions, however I will look at whats in front of me and make the best of it.

Reminiscing about two years ago, I realized that I've become very catty and pessimistic. Getting caught up in my grades and life, I guess I didn't take my time to see what I had right in front of my face.

"Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things… and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” -Walt Disney

Well said Disney, well said.

Puppet.

No comments:

Post a Comment