Saturday, May 8, 2010

oh tee el.

I feel like I'm not concentrating these days... Time flew by like a pikachu with speed boost. \shot
I mean... Somehow I can't control my self management and DS is always 'coincidentally' under my pillow or sitting next to me on the sofa. STOP STALKING ME YOU DUO TOUCH SCREEN OBJECT! D:

Okay... Well I was at church today (Bless the lord, jesus is my homie C: ) And I started daydreaming. Yes, it is not the best thing to do during a sermon but duty called for my wavering mind. I found out that...

1. My dream last night was epic win. (check side bar dreams for more info)
2. You can find 'Admin' in 'Badminton'. O_o
3. I would actually be really scared if I were on a deathbed.
4. I was thinking about what I would say if I were on a deathbed.
5. I would probably die faster if I said KH related things on a deathbed.

i.e. Axel's REAL death.





Axel: "He made me feel... Like I had a heart.







Sora: "Axel..."









Axel: "It's funny... You... I like you too <3"

Sora: "..."








Sora: *OMFGGTFOSTFUDIE*











Like so. And badminton has been.... Fun. I can finally hit further~ And its gets so exciting when you are moving so fast XD
I just love the thrill of playing badminton~
My friend has been thinking of borrowing my sewing machine to make hats for fundraising money to go to palmy for badminton. I say why not!
(I'm actually quite thrilled by her proposal... I bet Shiro would be as well C: )
[Do not ask why I named my sewing machine Shiro. Also do not ask why I named my violin Freya. >_> ]

I'm actually more relaxed right now compared to crunch time back in term one. (Or as mum would say 'too' relaxed...) I'm starting japanese tuition soon :3

But I still have one more life long ambition to achieve and experience... To play a harp. So thats why... On queen's b-day I shall be having a dummy lesson with mich mich to learn the harp XD

I hope you all have a wonderful day~

No comments:

Post a Comment