Thursday, April 29, 2010

Opposite outcome.

I am perplexed.
After having my music performance I should feel free, relaxed and happy; but I am not. My conscious is clouded with regrets and criticism on my failure to perform decent music. I am stuck on an island of wallowing pain whilst staring out at the wide ocean of answered answers and freed freedom, with the gulls of glee and clouds of contentment circling above.

I am perplexed.
Is studying a bad thing? Why am I worried about for doing the right thing? Is it because of my naivety that I should be monitored with limits like a piano with confined cadenzas? Should my fountain of knowledge go dry or the streams of life flow through rough boulders?

I am perplexed.
The door to future has given a preview but never a free ticket. The floor is a sea of keys, awaiting for a desperate soul to find 'the' right one.

I am only famished.
My mind hungers for words to consume and songs to drink, whilst my eyes grow weary, limbs limp and innards screeching and moaning.

Enough is enough.
This is it. My fingers can only bring me so far, but give my mind an inch and it will soar a leap for miles, daring to dream dreams that one would never imagine. The human brain is a peculiar thing. It is a blank canvas with fate painting with invisible ink.

When you stare into the blue, blue sky, what do you see?
Do you hear the sweet birds singing in the nearby tree?
Do you taste the fresh winter chill?
Did the smooth breeze peck you on the cheek?
Is the aroma of sunrise dew and lavender playing with your strands?

Dawn has never felt better before.
New sun, new thoughts, new canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment