Saturday, October 2, 2010

Ai


What is love?

There are many forms of love. For starters let’s put it into a simpler form.

1. Yui loves cake (OH MY GOSH ME TOO! :D )

2. Yui loves her family

3. Yui loves a guy.

See what I mean?

In my opinion, love is a word mentioned too much. We have to admit it. Now or never. I find myself going through my usual schedule at school and there is probably not even one day in which I do not hear that one syllable, four lettered word. Do not mistake me as a heartless fool who jests sarcastically about ‘the meaning of life’ or other philosophical ideas. I’d rather live in a world of meaning and cherished motives than to drown in a torrent of attention-seeking love.

Maybe I’m exaggerating too much. But just maybe. Maybe, one day I’ll seek a way to cherish-

Scratch that. My ranting had been as trivial as a dog chasing its own tail. Everything I wanted, everything I love, everything I ever desired; it begins with just the small things. The things that make life worth that extra laugh, extra effort and maybe even that extra smile. You may not notice this, but I like the way everything just…. Fits. Exactly like the last and final jigsaw piece, or maybe an old box of childhood items you discovered as you blow the dust away from the still framed memories in your mind. That sense of peace of mind simply brings the soul to ease.

Don’t try to be someone you’re not. Neither do you blame your past for what you are today. Be careful of what you think! Because you are what you think. Keep a close eye on your open minded box and also peer out into the world to gain inspiration and ideas. I love listening. Whether it be music or insightful chatter, it pays stop everything and just listen. We were created with two ears and one mouth for a purpose.


Up there, was what I wrote on word document being deprived of internet. =_=

Read and be amused/inspired,weirded out? :3

Puppet~

No comments:

Post a Comment