Saturday, October 30, 2010

Just the way you are.


Do not mistake this post for a Bruno Mars fanatic entry; for the title has a non-music related meaning, but a short piece of thought. A thought about two people, soon to be friends.

I'm fine with you just the way you are. Your smile, your laughter, everything. I'm fine with the way that you don't even know me, with the fact that we are not even newly acquainted friends. I just wish to exchange words with you for the first time. A simple hello or a complex introduction. All I ever received was a courteous wave at a distance. You may not remember those few seconds, but I did. It became a memory.

Why.

The angels above are toying with time. With fate.
No matter what I do, I always end up being further and further away. [Please excuse my undeveloped grammar; it is a work in progress]

I stand from a far, sleeping, dreaming, waiting.
When will that day come?

The day,
in which we join hands and smile together.

No comments:

Post a Comment