Saturday, December 4, 2010

SJK (C) Tun Tan Cheng Lock.




This is all far to nostalgic.
Hello.
Remember me?
I bet everyone forgot. But I still remembered.
The good old days as a junior and running for the class representative. (班长)

I was unpacking into my new room and newly acquired desk when I found my old phone book. Flicking through the tiny creased pages I found myself staring at the names of all my old friends.

It hurts.
Every time I think about my incomplete stories, it brings a sledgehammer to smash that fragile memory I hold now unfixable in my hands. I feel like I am turning the leaves, page by page, to suddenly find the rest of book torn.

So Lok Jia Yi of 6M (2008),
do you happen to remember a girl that left before exams at standard two?
Because it is better to leave the past as it is.
Have fun in Malaysia, your home country- no, our home country,
and have fun forgetting me for the rest of your life.

Sincerely,
Kelly Siew Ke Li of 2M (2004)

No comments:

Post a Comment