Saturday, December 18, 2010

Dream away...

Violin
To play a violin in your dream denotes honor, distinction and refinement. You will be well recognized for your work.

What impact do our dreams leave us? What do the even mean? Such is a mystery to many.
I myself do not know why I dream such dreams, or even know how my subconscious communicates with me to tell me it's thoughts.

On average, a person has around 4-7 dreams which last for 60-90 minutes over a sleeping period called REM (Rapid Eye Movement.) We all have dreams at least several times a night but we say we never had any dreams because we do not remember them.

I want to have lucid dreams one day. Dreaming is the only realm in which reality and fantasy merge to create a world where your imagination comes to life.

Having adventures in my dreams bring thrill to my life once more and also it gives me a sense of excitement and bliss. There is no other time when I find myself doing whatever I truly wish, with feeling of action and humor dancing in harmony. Or well... Neah.
No one knows me better than me. Believe me...

One being can harbor quite a lot of thoughts and desires you know?

Puppet.

No comments:

Post a Comment