Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Problems.



I feel so ridiculous right now. Whilst browsing through Facebook, I found out that a friend of mine takes scholarship Calculus. It felt weird, because I suddenly felt a throbbing pulse of jealousy. Not only that, but I also feel 10 times dumber and that life be trolling. Now that I read back my impulsive rants, everything just looked so unnecessary.

It is during those moments when one snaps and just vents out everything whilst feeling like a waste of space. However, I was once told that when a person talks, or yells if you'd like, when under stress and/or anger, they tend to be more careless with what they say. Thus this blog itself is pretty damn full of blabber and stream-of-conscience talks.

I am honestly so tired of being the pessimistic person cursing in spite, glaring at others with envy. But it doesn't look like that part of me will be gone any time soon. So as a change, all this negative chat will be converted into creation for the better.

Puppet.

No comments:

Post a Comment