Sunday, December 11, 2011

Starry Sky



Just recently, I began to play an otome game named 'Starry Sky'. As an otome game serves the purpose of attracting girls to win their lovers, this game has done a good job at that. One thing that appealed to me about Starry Sky was the lovely artwork. It was undoubtedly a good first impression on me and everything about the art just seemed so young and fresh.
And adsklskfgl- the bishies. <3

Another factor of awesome which I liked about Starry Sky was the BGM music. It was so light and cheerful which perfectly described the game. And its also hum-able. Which just makes life so much more positive for me; ever since I started playing ffx during the holidays I couldn't stop humming the Hymn of Faith which a sombre song.

I found that Starry Sky is just so heart warming and the things that the potential lovers say are so sweet! Such as...

"If you ever need help then just call my name and I'll be there"
"The truth is, I wanted to study Japanese because I want to understand your feelings."
"That's not true! No matter what you do, you always look cute"
"I worry about you a lot, so it relieves me to know that its only a prank, but don't do this to me again!"
And so on so forth. (The quotes above were loosely translated from my lacking knowledge in Japanese.)
Maybe the boys seem so sweet because they look so adorable when they blush....
\shot.

Puppet.

No comments:

Post a Comment