Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Queen's Garden.

\sigh.
I feel... Light.
Really, really light.
Maybe I blew off a little too much steam, but I guess its better than trying to manage a hot head again..

It feels nice to be able to think clearly again. Who cares if I don't know what I want for tomorrow? I'll face it when the day comes.
Time can work its magic... Right?

I have finally rekindled a fail trait in me. My horrible painting skills.
I can't make head or tails with anything. Full stop.
Just staring at my badly painted hibiscus kinda put me off painting... So I just took my brush, washed it and soaked it in water, wet the hibiscus and simple wiped it off with a piece of tissue.
Lekxky, you are one smart cookie. =_=
\facepalm

Then, I realized that it looked kinda cool with the paint stain. So I wanted to make a burnt effect. (Stares at stove behind me)
That... Did not work.
The it started sizzling because I left my painting on a burning hot stove.
Once again, I would never cease to amuse myself whilst trying to destroy the house. =_=

I won't ask myself about my Japanese external tomorrow.
Ignorance is bliss.... For now. C:

Adieu,
Puppet.

No comments:

Post a Comment