Friday, January 7, 2011

Photo madness.


I think that I'm better off being a photographer. My family and I went down and around the hills to Coromandel to have a relaxing holiday with out family friends. I must say, the view was absolutely stunning. And with stunning views there are always chances of taking pictures of them. My friend brought along her godly (compared to ours) camera. From then on, I went on a photography spree. Seriously! its hilarious! I was running everywhere taking pictures of anything which catches my eye; flowers were my favourite thing to take pictures of. I am happy to say that the trip was a blast, apart from the fact that I almost puked, twice.

Walking to the Cathedral Cove took a grueling 35 minutes in the intense heat but it was well worth it. My friend and I found a small cave all dark, mysterious and screaming with kh-ness... Wait- what?
Yup. Haha~~~! I went on such a random sugar high throughout the trip, therefore I was running into the cave trying to find Sora, Riku, Kairi, a Nobody saying "The door has been opened", a door or all of the above. :D Craziness has never been better that this.

Going off topic, (because the world is full of possible and rarely one-noted things) T.v.2 (or 3?) has been showing the Harry Potter series on Sundays since Christmas, which explains the picture at the top. Nothing beats a child version of good ol' its-all-about-me Harry. X3

P.S. I swear, I had the most weird posture when trying to photograph the flowers in pots. One of the examples is in the middle of Himaruya's blog.
http://himaruya.blog61.fc2.com/blog-date-201011.html

Ta ta~
Puppet.

No comments:

Post a Comment