Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Good Cod.

I realized that over the past week I have been sitting in front of the computer like a dazed idiot. Hahaha. Oh yes, so for the past week I have just surfed over DA (Deviant art, not Dragon Age, mind you.) and I came up with some (I must say) awe inspiring pictures. :D

I have also started my new craze for Legal! Luke, Teen! Denzel, Souji Seta and Naoto Shirogane C:
Who ever invented Teen!Denzel (FF7 advent children) was a mad genius. Particularly because he/she drew a faint-worthy picture of him. Squee.


I blame the pretty face. ;A;
Readers, you have the full right and permission from me to backhand me senseless. To a certain extent. :D
\\shot

And yes, Legal! Luke =_=
Although I am put off by his sense of errr... peculiar fashion, (Come on. Blue knee high socks and shorts with a blazer? Bah.) he has the oh-so awesome Legal! Roll. OTL
Furthermore, some of the comics that Deviants have come up with are ridiculously hilarious. :D

To be honest, I disliked Souji with I first encountered him. No, scratch that, he was the protaganist and I still disliked him. Maybe it was the fact that he was almost like an empty shell. But as I progressed through the story, my thoughts slowly changed. It was hard to believe that I (A typical asian gamer) had shaped a person to be who he is now. The choices, replies, character, basically the stuff that really happens upstairs.

Heh, maybe... I'll start gaming again when I'm an oldie with only a few marbles left up stairs.

Summer holidays is fantastic. C:
Some of it was spent cleaning the house, some of it gaming.
Correction: Most of it was spent on gaming. 8D

Proof of my no-lifeness. X3


Ragnarok is fun.
That is all.

Puppet.

2 comments: