Friday, January 28, 2011

Hello typhoon.




Yes, according to the weather forecast, there is a typhoon bound to pass by Auckland this week. What lovely news. I just hope that I won't see cows in mid-air and house roofs flickering in the wind...

Alas, summer holidays are almost over D:
Its a shame actually. Returning back to school with a typhoon on the loose. Mother nature must be mad because of school starting as well. I guess the plus side of school is meeting my friends again and getting out of the house five days a week.

Yesterday I have accomplished one of the greatest things in my life so far. I learnt how to take the bus to city independently. Well, this IS a huge step for me considering that I've only taken a bus maybe three times a year, give or take. Plus, 'its actually easier than it looks' says the person who spent more than half an hour triple checking the bus route and ticket costs on the transport website.

At least now I have learnt to be more independent in my own odd ways.

And to celebrate this, I shall present a picture of a bus.

Adieu,
Puppet.

1 comment: