Monday, January 17, 2011

To 'Happy The Panda'

Haha.
I can't believe you actually got Leviathan. D:
Here's my result. ;D

You Scored as Mammon

Mammon is an Arcobaleno whose real name is Viper. Known as the Arcobaleno's best spellcaster,Viper has the ability to cast illusions, as well as being able to locate any person by sneezing into paper.

Belphegor

75%
Mammon

75%
Leviathan

50%
Xanxus

50%
Gola Moska

25%
Lussuria

25%
Squalo

25%





http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/quiz/MikuYuuki/which-varia-member-are-you/

And yet again, another unexpected result. :D

You Scored as Guardian of the Cloud - Hibari

The floating cloud; one that cannot be caught and goes its own way.

Guardian of the Cloud - Hibari

60%
Guardian of the Storm - Gokudera

40%
Guardian of Thunder - Lambo

30%
Guardian of the Sky - Tsuna

30%
Guardian of the Rain - Yamamoto

30%
Guardian of the Sun - Ryohei

20%
Guardian of the Mist - Chrome

0%

http://quizfarm.com/run.php/QuizRunner

Ahaha. You never cease to amuse me, quizzes. This must be what Fuuta on a rainy day feels like. I like how the show the results. I 'scored'.
OH MY GOSH WHAT HAVE I DONE.
\Facepalm.
One day, I am going to hunt down that perverted bear of a teddie.

BLOG ADJOURNED.
Puppet.

1 comment:

  1. Don't be so mean... Levi's... Loyal... And... Loyal... =_=, forget it, I'm not going to back up on that.

    ReplyDelete