Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bad Apple

So, after countless encounters with the name 'Touhou', I decided to search it up and see why said game/anime/manga thing is such a huge craze.
Touhou Project is a doujin(fan-made)bullet shooting game. And according to Wikipedia, the series was inducted into the Guinness World Records in October 2010 for being the "most prolific fan-made shooter series".

Impressive.
So, regarding the post title, my friend had showed me the parody of Bad Apple.
Ahaha. After watching it again, I just love it how Brouji is coincidentally right after Brosuke. C:


[If the video doesn't work, click me!]

So then, I was curious about what the original video looked like.
And my interest sprung from there. I began to look for other videos which had the song (somehow) incorporated into it and I found AMAZING dance choreographs of the song. Because I study Japanese at the moment it was exciting seeing similar dance moves according to the lyrics. You honestly don't wanna know how many times I went "Squee~!"

Long story short,
Lekxly is impressed and entertained.
Lekxly is also procrastinating and not practicing her violin and doing her history project.
\facepalm.

Adieu~
Puppet.

No comments:

Post a Comment