Friday, April 1, 2011

Red string.


An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle,
but it will never break.

Fate. Its a weird thing. Some people choose to believe in the scientific idea of probability and chance, but I simply sit on the fence to observe both sides.

I'm just at loss of what to say at the moment. Initially I was thinking of having a list of things I like... So I guess I'm sticking to the plan.

Things I like:

Live music playing. Whether be it for a competition or just smooth jazz in the middle of the mall, I appreciate it. There is no such thing as bad music. People improve. They play because they find something inside of music which opens up their way of expressing things.

Silence. I like to listen to the sounds which are usually drowned by the chatter and shouts of the city life. Living near a beach and having several trees in the back yard is all I could ever ask for. The quiet waves, the singing melodies, nature makes the most beautiful and soothing sounds.

Manners. I appreciate it whenever people use their 'please' and 'thank yous'. When I grow up and jump out of the box of adolescence, I would favor gentlemen.

Mystery. Being a curious person, I like new things. Things that make me think. I love going into quirky shops which sell nick nacks of sorts.

Beautiful things. I have my own concept of beauty, as you would as well. I enjoy anything that are pleasing to me. Note that I did not mention only things that a pleasing to the eye, but I also mean anything which I can also appreciate in other forms of actions like hearing music.

I'm not sure of how to end this post. There are various things which make my day. As for my birthday, I am not sure of what I would want exactly. I guess being an easily amused and entertained person is good right?

Puppet.

No comments:

Post a Comment