Friday, April 1, 2011

Tears on Love.



I was walking through a corridor. The silence was screaming at my ears as I walked farther in. Dimly lit candles were lined up perfectly, guiding me down the hallway.
"We have something to show you." They whispered.

Then silence was shattered as soft music strode into the corridor. Filling up the place to the brim, I was wondering where the music came from. Then there was a door. Carved with humble yet pleasing patterns, it stood tall and looked down at me to give me a warm smile.

"Welcome." It was ushering me in.

Peeking into the room, there was a person inside, playing a piano. The amount of warmth and mellow sounds flowing out of that piano was overwhelming. Somehow, this song seemed familiar. My vision blurred as I turned around to search through my memories.

*~*

"Play for us, please~!" Someone called out from the audience.

I didn't have any control over my actions. My fingers took charge of the keys in front of me. Then it all flowed out like a new stream. Soft, gentle fingers dancing on black and white keys. I wasn't aware of what I was playing, instead I was determined to remember the tune. The trills, triplets and story.

*~*

Opening my eyes, I tried to remember the lost tune.
All I ever remembered was that it was wonderful. I played like it was my song, my story.

Will I ever be able to tell stories in the future like that?
I got thinking about my future.
I want to see my future self, standing right next to me, telling me of the things she does.
Smiling warmly at me, I want here to be there by my side, recounting about her adventures and experiences.

As much as I enjoy listening to people pouring their emotions into their wordless stories, I want to feel what its like to play for people as well.

No longer will I hide myself amongst a crowd to act as one. I am myself. Therefore I will walk my own unique path to help others and tell my own story.

*~*
Weeks later, I heard a soft voice calling out to me.
"Listen to my story" It offered.

"Okay I will."
Her story and mine, it felt connected.
Little did I know that she was me.

私から私へ、心配事がないから、あなたは大丈夫、ね?

No comments:

Post a Comment