Saturday, April 30, 2011

Heaven and Earth



No, I will not be preaching today.

"Heaven and Earth" is a Chinese (or Asian I guess because I'm pretty sure its also used in Japan?) saying for two opposites; yin and yang if you like.

So what made me discuss the idea of opposites?
Well, today was Saturday so that meant weekend movie day. Today my sister and I watched '27 dresses' and I was curious about why the female audience would enjoy chick flicks. You already know the ending just by watching the first 10 minutes of the show. The girl ends up with the guy.

I guess its just this girl thing to be interested in how they get to the resolution. As a fanfiction reader myself, I admit that I tend to walk into the path of drama and girly romance. So whats so wrong about it? I think that I'm acting healthy enough for my gender right? =w=

Summary: I subconsciously like good chick flicks.

Puppet.

No comments:

Post a Comment