Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Breaking Barriers.


To be frank, I dislike the first impression of me being a goody-to-shoes otaku nerd. If I ever crossed paths with a time machine, I would happily change my hobbies to rid myself of this label. Not only does this label feel like my peers only seek my advice in curing their boredom with my rumored overflowing knowledge in Japanese animation, but it also makes me feel like I'm just a nobody filling in as a faceless 'friend'.

Playing all these games made me realize that I'm just a loner, complaining about reality when I should be facing it instead. Seeing characters being happy, finding love, or even creating bonds to combat evil makes me jealous. I feel a need for someone to read this blog, heck even just this post is fine. Sticking my face in front of a screen for most of my days left me with a bad habit of being unable to voice out my feelings.

I want to be heard.

Puppet.

No comments:

Post a Comment