Friday, December 16, 2011

Oh my.



SPOILER ALERT for KHR chapter 366.

By God, that was the most wow chapter I've read in quite a while. Mostly because of the last page, but wow. Adsfklj- I'm just dying from excitement a the moment.

Arcobaleno tournament arc is the best arc EVAR. ; u ;
Those kids be badass. B|
I wonder who else is going to use their 'present' next. GoshifitsRebornnextI'mgoingtojustdieofhappiness.

I just thought that its such a shame that the KHR anime ended with the TYL! arc; it would've been a huge hit with the Arcobaleno tournament arc! This just makes up for the Inheritance ceremony arc, as the TunaImeanTsuna/Enma fight was such a let down. Screaming at a potential friend to 'wake them up' which ends the battle is not what readers would count as action-packed. B|

So anyways, KHR chap 366 was so beautiful with the mass production of street lights and homing missiles everywhereeee ; u ;


And Colonnello. <3
Puppet.

No comments:

Post a Comment