Monday, December 19, 2011

Take off



Yes, I've got the song 'Take off' by 2PM stuck in my head and yes, I am preparing for a flight to Malaysia. Its been 3 good years since I've gone back; all the catching up to do and food to eat!

However my purpose for returning back is not all sunshine and rainbows. In a few days I will be with my family to attend to a personal event which isn't something people would usually look forward to, if you would like.

Although I am not a frequent nor eager traveler when it comes to planes, I have my psp charged to maximum with new otome games and Dissidia just screaming out for some more fighting and saving the world. Such will be the frame of a good 10 hours utilized to the best of a gamer's ability. Furthermore my friend had recommended me to play Bejeweled on during the flight, I immediately agreed to that. Reason? Well the last time I went back to Malaysia, lets just say that a good 3 hours was spent with my dried prune-like eyes glued to the TV screen trying to beat a personal high score. Mark my words, you will be surprised at how addicting Bejeweled is.

So other than time spent like a gamer in heaven, I do intend to watch a couple of movies and shows. Disappointed that the movie meetup with my friends today was postponed, I hope that the airplane shows Contagion! Slim chance though...

Anyways, I better get going. Mum trying to stuff family gifts into my poor luggage. ; A ;

Puppet.
P.s. Why yes, I am rather fond of Ao no Exorcist. How did you know? = u =

No comments:

Post a Comment