Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Cakes and Paperwork


Whoopee! This year marks the year in which I begin my first senior year. That means daily homework. (I actually never thought that this day would come, once again.)

O gosh the lovely memories... Ahem. Time flies past when you're having fun and faster when you're learning. Desu ne? XD

This year most of my subjects require nothing but a ring binder, refill paper and myself. Which means its time to bring out the ultimate ring-binders of all ring-binders. A gigantic Office folder! :3

Well its bigger than my previous folder. However 'tis nonetheless larger. 'Nuf said.

Moving along, and off topic, Fullmetal Alchemist.
Yes? No?

I finally got my hands on the full season of FMA brotherhood. Hey, its better late than never. Apart from the fact that they're .mkv files (grr.), ridiculously HUGE (300+ Mb?!), and 60 episodes long, I am prepared to watch it to the end. Same goes with the manga. Funnily enough, my first time reading FMA was volume one at an anime convention in 2008. Awesomeness. Its hard to pick out anime when you download them... Especially when they haven't got the avi ones. Grah. <- That grinds my gears.
.Avi is lovely. It also allows me to stick my hard drive to the magical device of awesomeness and enables me to watch anime with the tv.

Lekxly's not-so-useful-but-time-killing-formula:
Tv Anime=Further distance.
Furher distance=less blind.
Less blind=More anime.
More anime=Awesomeness.

See? :D (pun intened after realizing I created a pun.)
A hu hu.

Puppet.

P.s. I just HAD to post that picture in this entry. 8D
It describes my randomness. c:

No comments:

Post a Comment