Thursday, February 24, 2011

My wishlist.

Yes, this is my wishlist.
I don't do this kind of thing very often, but its nice to think of what i need once in a while.
I'm going to have two lists. One for realistic wishes and one for unrealistic wishes.
Realistic includes what I want which actually provides a certain benefit. Unrealistic includes the weird, wonderfully weird, and wants which don't provide any purpose other than glee and entertainment.

So let the thinking begin!!

wish-list:
[yes, I gave up with the whole unrealistic/realistic thing..]
G-2 pilot pens. (Black preferred, otherwise blue.) [I NEED THEM BAD.]
Buncho lead.
New violin strings lul.
Pyjamas.
3DS.....<-THAT+KH=happiness.
Cute phone charms.
A lot of small bells. (I use them so that I don't lose things.)
A trip to Japan/Japan trip? :3
Classics trip? 8D
History trip? 8DD
A puzzle.
Wind-up toy box (Lacie preferred.)
A slice of opera cake.
An anime keychain.
A kingdom hearts necklace. (OMG YES.)
Button up shirts.
Lovely thick baby sheep wool scarves.
Arm/leg warmers.
A pretty drawing of my favourite anime/video game character(s)
My own tea cup/set.
Another set of Japanese chopsticks. (Mine broke. ;A;)
A good book. (I'm dying for one.)
A Japanese bento lunch for one day.
Flower arrangement lessons.
An asian styled garden with a 'Deer Scarer'/Shishi Odoshi.
Ootoro. (Damn straight.)
A friend/friends playing beautiful music.


To be honest, it was hard coming up with what I want. Sentimental things like family, values and friends are all meaningful things to me. I'm proud of where and how I grew up and I will never regret anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment