Sunday, February 13, 2011

Walnut.


One of my good friends once said this before:
"Lekxly, you're just like a walnut. Thick and hard on the outside and a soft nut on the inside."

You know who you are.

I am utterly confused at the moment. I do accept the fact that I let logic control my decisions, however it is thoroughly imperative that I achieve what I can do. To be honest, initiating my own decisions is not my absolute forte. Take it at whatever angle you desire to see it from.

It does take a while for me to remember that humans are not mind readers at the moment; retorting and snapping back in my head has become a habit these days. Which is why I am 'quiet'.

O dear, it is rather difficult to remember when I actually voice out or think in my head. Do accept my apologies.

Ngah. English classes are driving me mad. My weekends have been spoiled because I had been thinking about finishing off my poetry analysis. Problem? I don't know how to.

So short story shorter, this is equivalent to a chef telling his rookie student to make a dragon egg omelette.

I rest my case.
Blog adjourned. =w=

Puppet.

No comments:

Post a Comment