Thursday, February 24, 2011

Light music.


My grandparents were going to visit us all the way at the bottom of the world and their flights were on Saturday. However, Grandma got ill and had to get sent to the emergency room. Ugh. It's been three years since I've seen my grandparents so I'm a bit bummed out.

On the lighter side, K-on! is showing anime club- I mean, Anime club is showing K-on! on Thursday lunchtimes~! Squeee~~ I'm so excited. I really wanna meet new juniors and spread the anime awesomeness. :3

Random note: I have completed 298/300 missions in FFTA2. Whoo hoo. Just needa wait for the right month to complete the last tournament and do some random 'Odd places' mission again. But before that, I am ready to kick some butt at the 3rd moonlight tower. BRING IT ON!

Also, I made a cute origami spinnin top, courtesy of my Neko-chan senpai~ Lovely little thing. X3

Japan day. Anyone going? I'm all excited for it because it is going to be my first time~! Shall pick up a load of origami bits and pieces like senpai and 'study' them :D

Manga: OMG DID ANYONE READ KHR 327?! Pure awesomeness. Yamamoto is hot- whoops that just came out of no where. =_=
Damnit. \goes off to fanfiction.

I regret not taking art now. But I still suck at drawing. I'm thoroughly in conflict between my skills and what I love. Seeing some people do art has inspired me to doodle more during class. Honestly, I avoid drawing animals because I'm unfamiliar with the movement and body structure, but I can manage a simple person. No fancy eyes or hands and whatnot. Therefore scarves and dresses are my slight forte.

Fairy Tail manga, 223. : Loki. 8D Kyuu~

m'kay I think that I'll end on this note!
Go forth and spread anime awesomeness!!

Puppet.

No comments:

Post a Comment