Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Assumptions

I loathe it. Please do not 'assume'. Assumptions are different compared to educated guesses. Educated guessing means using your COMMON SENSE to pick out the best and most legitimate answer. Assumptions is to blindly point fingers at things.

Remember. When you point at someone (with your index finger) three other fingers are curved, pointing back at you. To remark without thought is to speak without meaning. Foolish is one who snickers with folly, and grins with intention.

Just stop it okay? Stop being childish and grow up. We live in a world full of PEOPLE. Do not judge people by their ethnicity, colour, beliefs or gender. (With the exception of the whole 'treat others how you want to be treated' cliche..) I swear my school has some subliminal contribution to the way how the students attending to my school think. Why do people shy away or giggle whenever they see a heterosexual boy? Come on. This is ridiculous. You people out there have more morale than this! Every time I see this kind of sick joke, it makes me want to head desk myself.

I am not interested in this so-called 'natural-girl's-thing' that is supposedly (And assumed) to be present in a girl's daily life. We are not as shallow as you think. Jump out of that small box and see the world as it is today. Females have equality in certain countries and women have equality in a place which I live in called New Zealand. So start acting that way.

I DO plan to go on to university, get a good job and earn a living to support my life. So don't think that I would be interested in the petty acts which you call 'socializing'. In my opinion this is a waste of time.
Don't even bother asking me.

Puppet.

No comments:

Post a Comment