Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Maestro music

Aye lassie shes a tough one arr.. =_=
Tied 'er up by the horns and stringed her tight with some pegs!

Blow some wind into it and yer got her scared as a kitten!

\shot
And that is how vicious music can be >_>
Honest to god I am DYING from this.... This thing.
\waves assignment paper everywhere

I just wasted my weekend attempting to finish just two pages and also had second thoughts of skipping school today. Then during dinner... I asked mum about what subjects to take the next year and she wasn't helping AT ALL.

I don't wanna take accounting dammit!
\sigh
I'm itching to bake something again.... Have been tempted to try chocolate brownie... But its so unhealthy... ;_;
Mama's greenie-ness has rubbed off on me... =w=

These few days has been... Surprising.
Can't believe I got TWO M'S in my jap test... Someone please kill me.
Also people have been either sick, missing or acting weird lately... (Maybe even KIA... *bang* )I just realized that I need to starting azn studying again... Have been losing my touch since few weeks ago...
It DOES feel weird when I don't do as much work as I would like to do.. e.g. At math we did practically NOTHING. It was as if I was being torchured.

Maybe its the weather bringing everyone down...
Like CA quoted: "Mother nature has just officially GG'ed us."

I'd edit the 'GG'ed' with a 'pwn'ed'.
Mother Nature has just brought her weapons of mass destruction...
PMS.

Plus the reinforcement of Angel tears.

random thought:
If rain = angel piss
What does Hail equal? D:
I'M NOT TOO KEEN ON WINTER NAO. O:<

Crap.
\pwned with AOE for procrastinating
Fatality.

I shall do my assignment whilst I res.
yes yes? C:

1 comment: