Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Jumping.

Haha~
Today was really fun. Some students from a secondary school in Singapore were going around NZ for a holiday and our school invited them to play netball and badminton!! O:
Now that was really worth it. Mum made spring rolls for the shared lunch and everyone had a smashing time!

We booked two courts at Gillies and just played some games for about an hour. I must say, they are REALLY good. who am i kidding, they are from Singapore. \facepalm
I couldn't keep my eyes off their efficient footwork and amazing team tactics and abilities! Although their upper arm strength needed work, they worked quickly and smartly. I learnt quite a lot from their way of earning points and they have proved that quick rotation and energy saving and surprising shots can really turn the tables right around.

Playing multiple doubles games up to 31, we managed to win and lose some~ Most of the time we lost count of the score, but that means that we were having a lot of fun right? :3
It really surprised me when they told us that they were all 16 years old... And I thought they were about our age!! O:
The players had awesome custom made orange Yonnex shirts! I would want one of those... It truly was cool.

Well all is well, ends well.
I should be going now, mum nagging me =3=
Au Revoir!

Puppet.

No comments:

Post a Comment