Monday, June 14, 2010

Tears.

People are letting their emotions take control over their actions. I say stop! Wipe clear that slate of uncertainty and think. Is it really worth the effort to change and leave your friends, leave your home, and leave your identity. I speak as a friend, a sister and a team mate. Do not regret losing everything you know. Do not regret turning into an empty shell once you have left us. And when you come back begging for open arms to jump into embrace, do not expect the same feeling you have yearned for after your absence. For we do not know who this stranger is.

I sound selfish at the moment, but do you know how much this event has pulled on my heartstrings? The tension is making them snap. Every time I think of this, tears are begging to break free of its emotional shackles. Please. Come back. Do not stray your mind from home. I never expected you to go this far. We never expected you to go this far. Remember all the good times we had? The laughing, the playing around. And how you would smash me (literally) every time I made an error? I don't want that to fade into a photo in my album of memories. I want this to roll as an everlasting film of bliss and joy.

From this post I am reading word after word, syllable after syllable with concern.
"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You." - Dr. Seuss.

The true friend I would know wouldn't go as far as plan B.
There is never a plan B.
Please. Don't make me sound like a begging wuss.
You know you are not 'dumb'.
Neither are you useless.
You are someone. Someone who makes me smile just by the first 'sup'.

So don't make me tear over your absence. Its not worth it.
Both of you.

Make the right decision. And I will follow you.
I'll always be there.
Through thick and thin,
High and low,
Drop or smash,
Lift or drive.

Smile! I don't want you depressed after this!
After all, we're here because we are excited for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment