Saturday, June 5, 2010

Let Freedom Ring!!

Haha go LMK!! C:
Yes, indeed let freedom ring. Hallelujah!! I am finally free from the restricting bonds of Homework. Music, check, science, check, engli- CRAP.

This ain't cool yo.

I am going to relax, enjoy my long weekend and play baddi too my heart's content~
Today was epic fun. 9am was the start of the Auckland tournament as I learn many things whilst enjoying a hit and got to the finals con. plate! I didn't try as hard in the finals because Kristy was being too laid back... Could've done better that an 8 and a 14. But it was worthwhile. The courts were lively with players cheering from the sideline (Haha Rayna's screaming =_= ) and other players coaching their friends during half time! I got to carry around Smash for quite some time... His shirt was too big for him though... And today I learnt that his left hand had a squeaky pouch~ I guess you can't get any better than that when it comes to Auckland team mascots... During plate finals, Vanessa put Smash in my box, saying that the teddy bear power shall help me win against Kristy haha~

My strings are starting to look old and my grip is flaking so I'm thinking of changing some bits~ Vanessa is offering me one of her grips and I have one too many BG68's to spare. (Neon anyone?) I'm thinking of trying... blue grip and white strings... But that doesn't sound too offensive. Neon doesn't match well with baby blue either... So I shall leave this decision till later!

Palmy is just at the tip of my fingertips!! Term two holidays is so close and I really can't wait to go down to Palmerston North~ My first sight of snow and taste of regional badminton!

Excitement is an emotion never to be kept a secret~

Till next post,
Puppet.

No comments:

Post a Comment