Sunday, June 6, 2010

Naivety.

My dear friend has just mentioned that I am an extremely naive person. Fact or whack? Is it because I shout 'eww' at almost every rude thing? Don't ask me, my guess is as good as yours. Apparently I make childish remarks about health classes and how wrong they are... But my friend keeps on saying its nice to have a naive one in the group.
Seriously?

Alright. So this all happened when I was reading Noughts and Crossses... And there was a bad part in it >_< My friend just laughed and said I was just acting childish about it... Lies!! O:<
I CAN be mature!! I just don't show it. =3=

On the other hand... I still feel like baking... Dunno.
Maybe cookie dough has been on my 'feel like munching' list...

Sigh. Maybe its just the condensed milk. My taste buds have been nagging on and on for something sweet to satisfy my tooth...
Gummi lollies (Gummi ship 8D )
Raspberry twists
Short bread
Chiffon cake (sp?)
Marble cake
Tiramisu
Tiger swill roll
Belgium chocolate
Reese's peanut butter cups (<- THAT )
Pisang Goreng with vanilla ice-cream
Choc chip cookies
Blueberry muffins
Scones
Chocolate Eclairs

And the list goes on...
Thank god I have some sense of sanity and self-control... Otherwise my list would go from that to...

Celery
Brussels Sprouts
avocado sandwich
Cesare salad
Spinach quiche
Broccoli soup (Sorry mama, your soup is a delight but not quite my cup of tea..)
Split Pea soup
Apple cider (Seriously which wise crack invented THAT?)
Olives

See the difference? Both colour and taste palette-wise...
Yes, my tooth is so sweet you would make caster sugar if you grind them. C:

And thus I rest my case on my naivety and slight wants for sweet food~
Have a nice day~

No comments:

Post a Comment