Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Azns In Need Of Reinforcements.

This is not funny.

Today, was the first day of school. It was supposed to be a happy-go-lucky, oh-I'm-in-the-same-class-as-you! , SPLEE!-I-have-awesome-teachers and I'm-so-excited-for-camp day.

Ahaha hahaha hahah! No.

Unfortunately, today was what I would like to call...

The beginning of hell.


First of all, when the heck did so many whites get into our school?!

This used to be an azn paradise with cospalyers, otakus and PEOPLE WHO CAN REMEMBER THINGS.

\facepalm

I'm not trying to be racist here, I DO know that Europeans are intelligent, outgoing and cool. But we're practically talking about a NEW SPECIES HERE.

I call this the Stupidese.


Girls in our school are so 'blonde' I really can't tolerate it anymore

\head desk


They can't remember their own timetable after a whole year.
Always defile their belongings with white-out/twink, ribbons, and markers.
Buy things that are 'cool' just 'cause all their friends are.
And talk like this? Like there is a question mark? At the end of every sentence?


God it makes me SICK.


There is something in this world called a RECESSION! Not that they can understand long words anyways....
I swear, one day... One day... I'll...


\Schemes like no tomorrow and drags Zexion along with the plan.


I don't know. Maybe its me and my weird ways but they always make me twitch and really make me wanna reach out for a shot gun or something to end their miserable lives.
My tutor/homeroom teacher is crazy. The cool type of crazy. I don't know but he is VERY competitive... It kinda freaks me out. Then again... asians are supposed to be competitive anyways.. It runs in the blood eh?


I can't wait for japanese classes!!! Squee~ Finally skipped a year but I feel reluctant about what I'm doing... I mean what if I don't do good? D:


Listing out comments on all my teachers =w=


Science: Got two teachers! Both awesomely good at teaching... Science! Thank god Vexen doesn't work at my school.... =.=

English: Apparently my teacher is fairly nice?

Maths: Picks on ANYONE that sits on that one table. I don't get it. Is it the table's fault or the student? D:

Social Studies: I heard from my friend she is very mean.

Music extension: The awesomest/craziest music teacher I've ever known in my life. He's even crazier without his morning coffee... =w=

Japanese: SKGJSWEISIBOSODJEGNAKLTEQ I'VE WANTED HER FOR A TEACHER SINCE FOREVER and now she has to leave around June?! D: \facepalm

Phys Ed. : Friends told me she looks like a guy. \Is scared.

Tech: No comment... =w= ok? nice? mean? A whole package in 1.

Health: Love her life stories haha! Very nice teacher.


So that concludes my rant on the first day of school =w=

No comments:

Post a Comment