Monday, February 1, 2010

Meow?

A hurr hurr.

This is my first blog post.. And school starts in two days and I don't know how to react to that...

Happy? Sad?

Perplexed. =w=

Better stock up on KH entertainment and Anime/manga before school starts...

Then again. My P.S.2 is epic phail. I can't play KH2 anymore and I'm so close to kicking Xemnas' sorry ass... But I heard he turned into a... Flower?

\Shot by Xiggy


Go Hyper! Tsuna~~ The great KHR battle begins.... And Byakuran sends out a nude... him. =w=
What has amazing Amano Akira done this time.... Lol.



So go go Tsuna! =w= Love Muku's vongola box...


I don't believe in Santa.

\hi-5s Riku.


And... I think that just put me on the naughty list right next to Roxas (what did HE do anyways? forget to eat a sea saltie for one day?)


A hurr hurr.


I never had the chance to battle Sephiroth... Love his theme though~


And his GG(Good Game)ness....
























AGREED.



And... I spy, with my little eye... Sora!




Haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment