Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mind Tea....

I am exhausted. Both mentally, physically AND emotionally. Don't ask about the emotional bit.... I'm just stressed. VERY stressed. I don't know whether its me blaming myself for everything and making everything worse, but I feel so much pressure just walking into my own school. Honestly. Last year was a blast! And classes were fun~ Maybe I've got the blues because everything changed so suddenly. I'm not in the same classes as my friends, being isolated by my huge option choices allowing me to skip a year.

Everyday it's getting harder and harder to pull up my happy mask just to shield away my frustrations and whatnot. I realized that it's all in the mind. Maybe I just need to cool off a little bit. Even the heat is really getting on my nerves... (I would GLADLY run across the water sprinklers like other students but my big arsed pride always gets the best of me....)

One of my friends advised me to drink tea. Would that REALLY work? (Is currently boiling water for the tea) I heard ice-cream is also an anti-depressant but I think I should take the healthier approach~

Just staring at this lovely picture already makes me invigorated and tranquilized... Ahh... Oh. Tea's done~

I shall indulge myself in my problems and hopefully toss them away. Hakuna Matata... Right? ^^

Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment