Friday, February 5, 2010

Stressed = Desserts

I am not having a very good day =w=
All my lovely teachers just HAD to bombard me with homework and whatnot on a Friday eh?

Music: Prepare a song on your main instrument that's 30+ seconds. Duets allowed.

Jap: Study part 5 vocab, there will be a test

English: Write down dictionary definitions of words that the class and I already understand. (Not sure about the 'Stupidese' though...)

Social Studies: Glue down sheets of paper \facepalm

Extra curriculum: Singles ladder challenge for badminton which decides which ______ team you are in.


I don't know.... Even if I'm look at this now I think it looks pretty easy. But I'm stressing out so much probably cause there's more exams and I'm being all azn... Serious. There is hardcore competition in ALL my classes =w=

I don't even think I'll get a math award this year.... Junior awards are so byst...

Then again.... I'm hoping to do well this year! Gonna be studying hard~ Well... I hope I do...


If... Stressed = Desserts then wouldn't....

\head desks face into a banana split

Oh... I see...
\records newly acquired information down.

Well... I guess I need a new studying tactic for Japanese... Last year's tactic was to cram everything into my small brain. And I think I can't take it anymore...

I need... A relaxing agent.
Something like tea. =w=




















I really have no idea how this came into the picture. But it reminds me of hope?
I don't know. Haha. Love the whole 'hand-stretched-out-waiting-to-be-accepted-' pose. 'Tis one of my favorite poses.

In case you can't see this, there is a grey line in the picture. Its words =w=

Says...
When I saw you, time stood still.

....? Deep. =w=

But that is logically impossible. You can't stop time just because you saw someone.
On second thoughts....
Time DID stop when Roxas met Axel.... What does THAT mean? O_o
Ermm.... Video games don't count. \facepalm

Hummm... Got coaching tomorrow at 8am... So gotta get my rest. =.=

As Matsumoto quoted in bleach Omake:
Those who sleep well, grow well.

\murdered by Toshiro.

No comments:

Post a Comment