Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tomorrow = The End of The World

Gosh.

Dejavu?

First day of school.... Is tomorrow.
I resent to packing my damn bag cause its just me.
Last minute, procrastinating me. =w=

Brother and I are thinking of taking up another online game again... Maplestory private server?

Overwhelming GGnes
s of a highly rated private server= phail

You can kill a pink bean in one hit. Now where is the fun in that?
I thought the creation of pink bean was supposed to be epic win with the whole drama and what not...
e.g. "PRIEST HEAL!!
"Buffs plox."
"Can I get a res. here plz?"
"Come on guys! We can do THIS!!!" [insert war cry here]

I don't know. It actually makes it more epic instead of...
"La la la la! Oh. Whoo
ps I accidentally killed ett. " =w=

That reminds me....
KHR Maplestory style.... :3
LOL Basil.... He was the only one I could make with banned story... =.=









Humm... My friend and I are planning on taking the
same subjects in the final year..


But I loathe physics. I mean. I don't really wanna know how fast k/ph wise would be equivalent to the distance of X.
I mean
I found X! <----- Its right here.

And learning the violin IS actually harder than it looks. =w=
When it comes to commitment to practice the violin, that is.
I WAS proud when I practiced for 1 hour straight.
But it was on the wrong instrument.
I swear its the piano's fault. =.=
\facepalm

Yes, I admit I have the attention span of a distorted moogle.
Actually I can concentrate if I want to.

And speaking of concentration...











Description: Temporarily increases weapon attack, while simultaneously decreases skill based MP usage.



Right. Well I don't really need to increase my strength... But thanks for offering? And I'm pretty sure I don't have much 'mana' but I DO have a mama~
























Class: Bow Master
I'm sure we don't have bow master classes in school... So does that mean I can't learn concentration? D:





Effects: Success rate 50%; Master level of the skill increased from 21-30
Oh dear. Theres even a success rate for the book? I wonder who wrote it... =w=



"Sold for 1 meso."
And I'm pretty sure our currency is dollars and cents but... Whatever tickles your fancy I guess....





Used for: (Not applicable)
Theres not even a description for the use of this amazing book! D:

No wonder everyone lacks concentration... =w=

No comments:

Post a Comment