Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sniffle

I am partly sick. Hacking and coughing since Monday. Not to mention the snot and sniffing. I was reading Tsubasa in the library when suddenly I had a violent fit of coughing cause saliva got stuck down my windpipe. And it was embarrassing. This little kid was like, staring at me like I was an assassin plotting to kill Sora or something... No. Sora is awesome. And I am not an assassin.

I'd wish =w=

So any who... Badminton
\falls down in defeat.

I don't know why I can't defeat those girls! Its quite frustrating... But I shall 'chill' . Its just that I am being moved down to the lower box and with the little kiddies. NOT COOL. =w=

And, three of my violin strings are either broken or rusty to the point that its scratching the fingerboard. Mum better have had bought those strings otherwise I'm screwed for violin lessons tomorrow D:

My English teacher is MAD. 'nuf said. She gives us so much homework its like she thinks we're applying for a PHD in literature.... =w= What. An essay due in next Monday...

I'm gonna stay happy-go-lucky like Fai~~ You can always learn new things from that happy camper! XD

Squee! XD I LOVE clamp's art... =w=

\drools at pretty hand art and complicated whatnot's.

Hmm. I'm just gonna do my best at everything from now on!! :D

Especially science. =.= MUST GET ALL EXCELLENCE'S!!!
OTL

Physics+maths= epic win.

NOW I SO GET EVERYTHING!!
Fank Joohh Maths =w=

And I need to practice violin. I swear someone has to backhand me senseless if I even miss one day of practice... OTL


"Practices only on the days that you breathe." Quoted by my music teacher.


Oh the sarcasm. That deserves brownie points. =w=

So I shall retire from this blog for now :D

Have a nice day(s)! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment