Thursday, March 3, 2011

けいー音部~




Yahoooo~ Today was a blast C:
Showing K-on! for anime club was a hit. There were a lot of laughing going on so I'm hoping that everyone likes it. One of my friends looked either very tired and bored. She said that she didn't laugh at all and found it boring instead. D:

Maybe she was a bit stressed with work? I know I am at the moment. :L
Right now, it is... 12:24 am. And I just finished my math and history homework with much effort. I still have my darned English essay/crap left. And also Physics physics. I seriously don't get it. Ugh.

I honesty can't wait till the weekends arrive. Not only will I be able to catch up on the weekly shonen jump, (OMG KHR <3 ) I'll also be able to catch up on my mountain load of papers that they seem to call 'homework'. Sadly, I fail to comprehend that procrastination is a bad habit, which is why I have devised a simple way to tackle my problem. I have a small slyvanian families tea set and whenever I would feel like going out of my room and into the world of unlimited distractions, I would merely set up the tea set for a while, get bored, and then go back to work. Oddly, it seems to work. For now.

Ahaha.
Listening to: Yesterday by Leona Lewis (I know. Its epicly old. I seem to have found all my ancient music haha)

Puppet.

No comments:

Post a Comment