Friday, March 25, 2011

Wow.


This is.... Very interesting.
I just came back from watching a movie (Limitless). I would say that it was.... Gosh.
It wasn't Toy Story 3 good. Neither was it... Horrible.
I guess out of a scale of 1-10 (10 being mind blastingly awesome)
It would be a 6/10.

Although the 'Limitless' pill in the movie was not real, the effects got me thinking about what I could do and all the possibilities I could hold. The pill simple does some sort of 'awakening process' and you were able to access 100% of your brain. The main character described it as a driving force wanting to get work done. I guess if you put it into a realistic situation, that kind of attitude doesn't really need some sort of magic pill to work. People all around the world have been working off their butts wanting to see a change in their community. That really got me thinking: "If I had that sort of drive to get work done, I'm sure these internals would just pass by like a summer breeze."

So I will work hard. And I will pull my head up to optimism.
私は一所懸命にがんばって、インタナールをする! Fight-o!

But other than that.... Sabah. My gosh I would hug you a million times right now if I could. Your godly English help was fantastic. Because I am stubborn as a mule, I never even crossed past the thought of changing my seminar's focus question entirely. Many thanks.

History: So far so good. Just had an info swap with L. I am on a roll.
Gotta keep the cheese rolling up the hill to get it coming down smoothly right?
[Please don't ask. It just popped out of no-where.]

Puppet.

No comments:

Post a Comment