Monday, March 7, 2011

Nostalgia.


What puts you at ease to remember the good old times? For me, its when I sit down with peace of mind and listen to soothing music. One of the most emotional pieces of music I've ever listened to is Tifa's theme. It really shows character and a sense of belonging. Tifa Lockheart was the kind of person who really cared. I mean.. The way her theme was phrased made me feel somewhat homesick. The notes all float upwards towards the surface, as if asking a question.

"Will I ever get to see everyone else back there again?"
"Of course you will you silly."

I love this song because.. There's always a soothing reply giggling back at you.

ティファ: 逃げないで、一緒に闘わない?

Tifa: Why not quit running, and let’s fight this together?


ティファ: みんなで助け合って、がんばろうよ

Tifa: If everyone helps each other, we can do it.

ティファ: 本当の家族じゃないから、ダメか

Tifa: Or maybe not, since we’re not a real family?

クラウド: 俺には誰も助けられないと思うんだ。家族だろうが、仲間だろうが・・・ 誰も

Cloud : I know I’m not fit to help anyone. Not my family, not my friends… No one.

ティファ: ズルズルズルズル

Tifa : "Zuru Zuru"- An onomatopoeia for a dragging sound

ティファ: ズルズルズルズル!

Tifa: Such a heavy, heavy weight!

レノ: いつまで引きずってるんだ、と

Reno : How long ya gonna carry that weight, yo?

Remember. No one is ever alone. Even in a busy crowd, it is easy to feel the emotion of loneliness. But whenever you feel like no one understands you or know how you feel, people will be there for you. Your family, friends, help will always be by your side. Don't bother carrying all that weight by yourself.

仲間が仲間から、君が泣かないね。
私たちは一緒にあなた困難事を闘う~

エアリス: もう、だいじょうぶ、だね

Aeris: It will be okay, right?

クラウド: うん。俺は・・・一人じゃない

CloudYeah. I’m… I’m not alone.

まったね。
Puppet

No comments:

Post a Comment