Thursday, March 3, 2011

Survival of the fittest.


At the moment, I am surviving on blogspot (\o/), Fanfiction, music, my weekly shonen jump and a smidge of Facebook. Its actually a significant cut in 'awesome time' compared to last year. Year 11 really isn't as easy as I though it would be in terms on what the teachers expect of you. Homework is a hard thing for me to get used to. However, I did used to do homework everyday back in SJK TTCL....

I am thoroughly excited for Japan day and year12 art. Some of the seniors who took art told me that it was somewhat based around your concept more that your skills. Honestly, that made me a bit... Relieved. I knew that I wasn't the best at painting and whatnot, but I do come up with creative ideas. Sometimes creative goes overboard and evolves into craziness. :D

Christchurch is still a tad shaken from the earthquake with around 160 deaths and an expected of 220 deaths. May God be with them at their time of need. Just watching the clips and news reports of the monstrous natural disaster really gets people back up on their feet. What a 6.3 earthquake struck your city?

The home and classroom was a bit solemn around the time of the incident. I don't blame them.

Puppet.

No comments:

Post a Comment