Saturday, March 12, 2011

Thoughts.



A lot of things are in mind at the moment. I'll just course through the contents of the post for now.

-Earthquake
-Ugh.
-Life
-Extras.


Lets start with the most solemn news...
Earthquake.
As you all know, there was a 8.9 magnitude earthquake over at Japan. It is shocking. Right now I am at loss for words, to be honest. The sheer terror and strength of the tsunami which hit the north eastern coast of Japan is phenomenal. May God be with them at their time of utmost need.

Ugh. Out of all weekends, my parents chose this one to spend it in a sulphur stinking town. No offense. I just can't stand the smell of rotten egg. The spas are fabulous, its just the smell that puts me off.

Life. Continued from the paragraph above, this weekend was one of the most cultural ones I was gonna experience. Saturday was Fia Fia night and Sunday was Japan day. Wry?! Gosh. At least Monday I'll be going to the museum for History research. Fun fun.

Extras.
Khr: Proness. :D
Art: Taken some lovely landscape pictures, painting to be done when free time is available.
History: Passchendaele, here I come =w=
Japanese: Time for essay writing power leveling. And speaking of power leveling..

Lol.
So true, so true.
And on this note, I shall end the post~

Ciao~
Puppet.

No comments:

Post a Comment