Friday, March 18, 2011

Museum.


So yesterday after school and today in the afternoon, I spent an hour or so researching about the Passchendaele battles and New Zealand's involvement with World War 1. To be honest, I am thoroughly slapped awake, back into the reality. In this world, you either live or die. Sad, yet true.

The Third Battle of Ypres (Pronounced 'Yeep.' and rhymes with 'meep.' :D) was the battle in which more that 3,000 New Zealand soldiers' lives were lost.
GRACE is the awesome-est sister in the world!!!!!! love, sister kelly
Yes, sis, we all know how awesome of a sister you are. =_=
\locks her up in the janitor's closet.


So moving on... Off topic. :D

Rats.
Our house is now, sadly, the new home of these.. Dirty, thieving rats.

I am disappointed.
Ugh. Not only is it degrading living with that thing, knowing that it creeps around our kitchen cabinets at night, but it is also very irritating knowing that they ate our RICE and pooped on our garlic and ginger.

There are three things that make my asian dinners so... Beautifully 'azn'.
1.Rice
2.Garlic
3.Ginger
4.RICE.

NO ONE CROSSES ME AND MY RICE.
Seriously.
During year 10 camp, I was a bit 'off' per se, without my regular intake of rice. The camp was three days long.

Dear Rat,
Out. OUT NOW.
I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS EATING OF RICE BY YOU RODENTS!

Puppet.

No comments:

Post a Comment