Friday, March 4, 2011

Dear miss.


Dear Miss,

I don't know why but I'm not the best at English. I do try my best, but my best always seem to scrape off the edges of a pass. I can't say that being and avid reader is my hobby, but I do read as much as possible. It seems that possible is always not enough.

I won't complain about your standards, neither will I compare and contrast. You are you, and I am me. Everyone is born different. Grouping everyone together and tagging us as 'the bad class' was a bit shocking for me. Sometimes I even wonder if I was bad. I won't blame you if you hated me because I didn't do my homework. I know- hate is a strong word.

"But there are always good people in a bad class." .... Right?

You once told me that my voice was soft, that people needed to scream out their opinions just to be heard. Well I wasn't sure if I was heard often, but life sure is tough. I want to be the good girl of the class, as stupid as that sounds. I want to share my opinions without being sneered and scoffed at. Not only is it intimidating to be lumped with those girls, learning just isn't as fun as it used to be. I also want to listen to your deep literary thoughts and respond to them in an educated way. You don't deserve to yell every lesson.

This piece of writing may not be of your standards, nor will it be read by you, I highly doubt. Although, fate, luck and chance is an odd thing.

Sincerely,
The Puppet of the Bad Class.

No comments:

Post a Comment