Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Doodle dee, doodle dah.



A hu hu. my doodling skills have leveled up. Instead of drawing stick people, I have somewhat learnt how to draw people from a side angle (mind you, without the eyes....) I do admit that drawing eyes is my problem. I intend to practice that for the time being, resisting myself from drawing a crap impression/sketch of mission bay. Yes, Mt. Rangitoto had snow on the top. It reminded me of Mt. Fuji instead. Ahaha~

It is also safe to say that my brain is fried from all the homework overload. I know, I know. I'm not supposed to complain since I'm not even feeling real stress. But I guess procrastination really does push it.

Comic: I so agree with it. Haha.


If you can't read it, (Of course not. Its so damn small it makes Edward Elric look big.) right-click and choose 'Open in a new tab/window'. There is a zoom button when you click on the picture :D

それだけだ。
まったね~~
Puppet.

No comments:

Post a Comment