Thursday, March 10, 2011

もみじ



もみじ、or also known as 'Momiji' when pronounced in romaji, is the japanese word for a maple tree.

So yes, this post is about Autumn. Although March is still classified as Summer, I'd say otherwise. For the past few days, the mornings have been chilly. I actually used my jumper, and it has a huge gaping hole at the back. =_=

Moving along, art. I know that I have been dragging on this topic for a while now but I am nervous. I admit it. I am nervous about taking art next year. After observing what everyone else was doing to get that desired quality of work, I got intimidated and scared by their passion and dying will for art.

Then I started questioning myself. Do I really love art? Is this all just an illusion to satisfy my desires to relax and create? Apparently year 12 art is more... free. I'll just keep on telling myself that. There's nothing more fulfilling that a good thought in mind right?

Math. I got excellenceeee. :D
Squee.

Aim: Try not to be such an ass and hyperventilate because I think I will azn fail. I feel bad now.

So far: 53 excellence credits. YAY~
7 MORE TO GOOOO :D

Puppet.

No comments:

Post a Comment