Monday, March 7, 2011

Celebrations.


ISN'T THIS KITTY SO CUTEEEE?!
\dies

Yes, tomorrow is my first internal. To be honest I am quite tentative about changing the title. I am celebrating this event because I can get it over and done with. But then again I do get a bit nervous. Don't worry. I'LL DO FINE. :D

Random rant: What the heck. According to one of my old school friends, I know a lot of people. You lie. =-=

Ahaha. I just realized how entertaining it is to tutor a junior. It does help me in some sort of way. \cracks up.

IN PERSONA 4 SOUJI TUTORS THIS KID. 8D
\slapped/

My apologies. This post is basically my 'blah blah' post haha. Nothing too inspirational or deep here. Neither is it strongly based around anything. X3

During the weekends: I made this crazy card which opens up over and over again. Its hard to explain but its just so fascinating :D

Ciao~
Puppet.

No comments:

Post a Comment